We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications.
Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties will include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift (and possibly have at least a working knowledge of Objective-C), and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
– Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
– Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
– Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
– Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
– Fixing application bugs before the final release.
– Publishing application on App Store.
– Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
– Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
– Proven experience as an app developer.
– Proficient in Swift, and Cocoa Touch. Knowledge of Objective-C is a plus.
– Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks.
– Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
– Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
– Proficient in code versioning tools (Git).
– Knowledge of C-based libraries.
– Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
– Experience with continuous integration.
We offer a permanent contract commensurate with experience with the possibility of experimenting in an international context.