User Experience and User Interface: definitions
The technological development of the last 20 years allows us to make claims on the navigation and use of websites and mobile applications that achieve successful results if they respond to our needs quickly and effectively.
In an ocean of digital products, the real challenge today is to create sites and apps that differ not only in what they offer but in how they offer it, ensuring user satisfaction. And when it comes to User Satisfaction they come into play:
- User Experience Design or UX (the design of everything that helps to optimize the user’s interaction with a site or app);
- User Interface Design or UI (attention to interactivity and the look of a site or app).
As a tool that guides the user in his exploration, the user interface can be defined as the most important element that contributes not only to bring important volumes of traffic, but also to create the so-called “Stickiness”, that is an idea, the degree of “stickiness” with which it remains “attached” to the head.
Why UX / UI are important to your business
Putting ourselves in the shoes of the end user, we imagine situations in which UI and UX are not taken care of:
- a site / app with great premises but in which to navigate is difficult and cumbersome;
- a site / app that offers a unique product or service but which is then unable to highlight or enhance it correctly;
- more simply a site / app with great business potential but with a poor or tacky design.
The design of an interface and the care of the user experience are therefore phases of fundamental importance and make the difference between a user who stays on your site / app and one who leaves it to look for other options. Complex navigation or poor design can in fact leave a bad memory and drive away potential incoming traffic, while a curated UI ensures that your communication is effective and pleasant in order to gratify your potential customers.
Improve your users’ experience with the advice of our Designers
Focusing on user satisfaction, UX and UI therefore play an important role from a business point of view and help to grow the value of the Brand and its reputation.
Kotuko is able to ensure that level of care in the user experience, enabling you win the trust of end customers, by designing applications and websites that provide them with what they are looking for in an intuitive and usable way.