Open your online store with Prestashop
Among the various Open Source technologies available for the creation of e-commerce, PrestaShop combines a relative simplicity of implementation with advanced features in terms of managing the various aspects relating to online sales, such as taxation, deliveries and differentiated price lists.
Our approach to PrestaShop development mainly involves three different types of intervention: here are which ones.
Development of themes for the personalization of your e-commerce prestashop
We are able to completely customize the shop user interface, following modern standards in terms of usability and web development. More precisely, we use proprietary technology to create tailor-made PrestaShop themes, in which we define the customer’s brand identity in the various views and UI elements that make up e-commerce.
When necessary, we also create completely custom widgets and elements specific to a particular store.
Module development: create a tailor-made E-commerce
Kotuko boasts many years of expertise in customizing the default behavior of PrestaShop. In fact, e-commerce offers a number of possibilities for extending the basic operation that allow us to create completely customized shops and multi-shops.
Specifically, we create:
- Connectors for synchronization with one or more management systems used by the customer (for example an ERP that manages catalog, inventory and orders).
- Developments that introduce new entities not natively envisaged in e-commerce (for example brands / models / vehicles for the automotive sector).
- Components that add a custom gamification system, assigning scores to users based on their behavior on the store, using fully customizable algorithms.
Module configuration to ensure the correct functioning of your Prestashop
PrestaShop has a rich ecosystem of modules (free and premium), which allow you to easily insert features in the shop such as:
- Integration with payment systems (PayPal, Stripe, Banca Sella).
- Integration with shipping systems (TNT, Bartolini).
- Connection to marketing automation systems (MailUp, MailChimp).
- Publication of the catalog on other marketplaces (Amazon, eBay).
Thanks to our expertise, we are able to guide the customer in choosing the most suitable modules for their shop and to take charge of the sometimes laborious configuration of these software to ensure the correct functioning of the system.
Create your online shop with Kotuko: